Monday 19 November 2018

Paper Cut Out Creation - Castle with Knights:

For this study task we had to create something using paper and only paper. Once again I found my inspiration in my Inktober drawing for 'Day 13' which was based around the word 'Guarded' as you will be able to see in my previous posts. I really enjoyed this task and the learning that came with it, as I found that I was able to use one sheet of paper to create the main structure of the castle, without actually separating the piece of paper. Here are my results:













This photograph is great in showing how each element of the main structure of the castle is taken from the same white piece of A5 paper.







I found it really interesting to photograph my creation using different angles of lighting as it worked very well to help produce some beautiful shadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment