Sunday 27 January 2019

Week 1 - The Escape C(l)an and Glossophobia


This week we were told which Pitch Ideas had been chosen to be taken forward into the next stage of Pre - Production, which is the 'Proof of Concept and Pipeline Tests'. I am in a group of three with Tom and Karla and we are working on both 'The Escape C(l)an' and 'Glossophobia'. 

Firstly this week we organised the team jobs, created team rules (a manifesto) and planned out a rough schedule:












Additionally this week we all set up Trello accounts and then we each decided to write our own version of the scripts and then reconvene next week to take the best ideas form each and collaborate them. Here are the original Scripts and then my new versions of each script:

My Original Script of The Escape C(l)an:





My Updated Script of The Escape C(l)an (with some adjustments written on):





Original Script Glossophobia By Karla:




 My version of Glossophobia : 




Finally this week, I sent the first report to tutors, informing them on how we are working and what we have done so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment