Thursday 25 October 2018

Visit to the Manchester Science and Industry Museum

This morning I visited the Science and Industry Museum and photographed interesting objects as well as videoing some of the weaving machine on show!


My aim today was to capture interesting shapes that could help influence future animation designs!



These archways looked beautiful on this model of a cotton mill.

I really like the way the light shines off of the central blue marble.



The following images link quite well with my second collection for creative making, based on light sources:

I think that the Aurora Borealis is most definitely one of Earths most beautiful and magical natural phenomenon. It is in fact an electrical phenomenon that occurs when charged particles from the sun interact with particles in the Earths atmosphere.







Here are the cotton weaving machines:




No comments:

Post a Comment