Wednesday 27 March 2019

Flâneur Workshop - Task 3 Unit X

Today we received our final Unit X task, which is a device to wander aimlessly and record where you have been through the process of photographs and sketches just to name a few. The word Flâneur is a French word which literally means to move through space, to stroll. In the spirit of this, I set off with my group and every 5 minutes we would roll a dice to decide which direction to go in (North, East, South or West). I photographed our journey using my phone, but I didn't look at any of the photographs until we arrived back at university. Here are my results from our walk:










Here are the direction we took every 5 Minutes as well as a Map of our journey:



Finally here are my most favoured photographs from today:








No comments:

Post a Comment